Create and edit MP3 audio files and listen to them on your music player
- Category P2P
- Program license Free
- Version 7.4.1
- Size 1.12 MB
- Works under: Windows 2000
- Program available in English
- Program by MP3 Rocket Inc
The MP# Rocket software is a network that makes it so that users can take advantage of free files including audio and video files. The capabilities of the app include not only downloading files, but also watching and listening to them. MP3 Rocket runs using a [email protected] network that is compatible with Gnutella and BitTorrent.
There are a lot of similarities between what MP3 Rocket does and what similar apps like LimeWire did. An app that's still currently available that is somewhat similar is the FrostWire app. Any user with experience with these other too app will probably find MP3 Rocket very easy and familiar to use.
Even those without experience with these similar program offerings will probably not find it too difficult to familiarize themselves with and take advantage of MP3 Rocket. It's designed to be simple and user friendly. The music and videos it can download are free and accessible as long as there is not some copyright in place on them that restricts availability.
MP3 Rocket doesn't just make it possible to download audio and video files. It also has some conversion capabilities. Video files can be switched over to MP3 files so users can listen to the music that is in place in video files.
There is a Pro version of this program that offers some advanced capabilities. The Pro version makes it possible to download audio files and ringtones at speeds reaching 320 kbs. Also, the Pro version makes it possible to download high definition videos of 1080 p.
- The tabbed interface of the program makes usage more practical.
- It's easy to get to the content you're looking for on this app.
- MP3 Rocket is skinnable for convenience and ease of use.
- There is a limewire clone here that detracts from some of the value the app provides.
- Users have reported that there are sometimes stability issues in how this app works.
- Occasionally, there are inaccuracies seen in the results that are given.